Monday, December 17, 2012

Family Fun: Christmas At Grandma's

We had a field trip planned for this last weekend, but it was outdoors and the sky was spitting at us, so we weren't able to go. We did have family Christmas at my maternal Grandmother's house yesterday and I have a ton of photos.

So many photos were taken by everyone. There were a lot of differences this year, sparked by a death in the family this past summer. Though we don't all get along (we're a big family, after all), there was a bigger effort to have more fun, to engage rather than disengage, and it turned out to be one of the best Christmases.

I only have our photos right now (and am only sharing 2), but I hope people can get around to sharing them. It is a busy time of year and by the time we have time, we have usually forgotten.

Has anyone else started celebrating their holidays with extended family yet?

          

2 comments:

  1. I think this is among the most important information
    for me. And i'm glad reading your article. But should remark on few general things, The web site style is wonderful, the articles is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers
    My web site > penilarge opinie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day very cool site!! Guy .. Excellent .. Superb .. I'll bookmark your website and take the feeds additionally? I am happy to seek out numerous helpful info right here in the post, we'd like work out
    more strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing. . .
    . . .

    Feel free to visit my homepage ... locksmiths in salt lake city

    ReplyDelete

I <3 Comments