Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Snapshot Prompt - First of the Year!

This past month, we only had one story entry from a new visitor - Everyone else has won our ad prize already, or are ineligible due to blog host status. Those hosts would be me, Nicole Pyles, Tena Carr and Leanne Sype.

That's not going to keep us from choosing a winner, though, no way!

Scott Taylor, it's yours!

Congratulations, and thank you so much for your dedication to our writing prompts. We are grateful for you and everyone else who makes the time to not only check us out, but who participate and share your skills. (Gosh, I hope that grammar was right. Moving on ...)

So, unless otherwise asked, we will be posting up the same button from your previous win starting next week.

And yay for me, I just realized I get the first prompt of the New Year! Now, this is quite an honor. Let's see what my internet scrubbing can find.

Rules:

1) There will be one photo, and five words - both of those elements must be a feature in the brief story you create.
2) There is also a 500 word maximum.
3) You have until the next Wednesday to create your post.
4) When you have finished your post, come back here and link up below and let me (Or whoever your blog host is) know in the comments that you have done so!
5) We were going to tell you to not take this too seriously, but reconsidered it because we know full well that asking writers to write something means that they will take it seriously. So, take it seriously, but don't fret/panic/pass out/hyperventilate/lose sleep/run in fear over it.

The photo, to suit my mood:
Austria,bakeries,cakes,candies,chocolates,Christmas,Christmas markets,cookies,desserts,foods,Germany,gourmets,iStockphoto,markets,pastries,Photographs,snacks,sugars,sweet foods,Vienna
The words:

aerial

fare

rain

sale

profit

Oh, that's almost too easy. I would chose different words, but rules are rules, I suppose, and I always try to stick with the first set. Still, nothing is as it seems with these prompts, so let us know what your twisted beautiful minds come up with by linking up below.

Oh - And make sure to grab a blog hop button if you're loving the prompts!

writing, writers, blogs
Click and copy this code


No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments