Monday, April 22, 2013

A to Z: S


Sebastian

Sebastian is my second baby. I was nervous about having a second baby just because my first pregnancy and labor had been difficult. And because Joshua was such a good kid, I was worried about having a challenging baby. Eventually, though, the time was right, and Sebastian joined our family.



He is rarely anything but sunshine and smiles, this boy. Even when he's sick, he seems to always be cheerful. Really, only the combination of tired and hungry can change his behavior. I'm not sure how we got so lucky, but I will take it!



Sebastian just turned one in February. He can walk now, though he's still learning balance and gaining stamina. All he wants to do is be in the same room with you. After that, he's content to play with someone on or on his own. I know he'll grow out of this one day, but boy, do I enjoy every minute of watching this little baby explore and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments