Monday, May 20, 2013

Collaboration Challenge Sign-Up

It's been a couple months since we've had a Collaboration Challenge. With A-Z, then puppies, it wasn't high on my mind, but I'm thinking it's about time. I'm looking for 4-8 people to sign up. With four people, we'll do double weeks of writing. 5-8 people, we'll leave it at one week so it doesn't get too long. :)


You can check out past Challenges by clicking on the Collaboration Challenge Stories tab above.

If you don't know what the Collaboration Challenge is, let me help:

The Challenge is where a group of bloggers come together to write different sections of the same story, with a new section posted each Monday. We don't talk about the story before hand, or during, we just try to write well enough to turn the story in our direction while keeping in mind everything that came before.


There is no length min or max, just write enough to nudge the story along. The next author won't see the previous part until the post day, then they have seven days to come up with their portion, posting again on Monday.


Every new portion of the story will start with a link to the beginning of the story so those who come in mid-stream can start over. I will include links to each portion of the story every week on my page and I'll leave it up to you to do the same or not as everyone's blog is a little different.


A few weeks later (usually a month, though it depends) I'll post the story as a whole. You will be welcome to do the same, or to link back to mine once it's up.

This Challenge will start June 3rd, so if you're interested, make sure you have the time during the weeks following to post. I'll give from today, May 20th to Sunday, May 26th for sign-up, then we'll start selecting week assignments on Monday the 27th.


Let me know if you have any more questions or if you're interested in joining up. :) Remember I have a max limit of Challengers, and possibly different areas people are expressing interest, so I will do my best to keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments