Friday, May 31, 2013

The Puppies are Growing Up and Out

The pups are 8 weeks on Tuesday, which means they will start going home. Honestly, watching the owners get their brand new babies is one of the most exciting parts of breeding - watching them pick their babies being another. Between Tuesday and Friday, all we'll have left is our own pup, Winston - and even he will be going to a temporary home, since we're going on vacation!!! A real vacation, too, so I'm sooo excited!!

Unfortunately, we lost the runt last weekend. He was so little and he wasn't growing, though we didn't know why. Then he had an accident and just never recovered. I'm relieved he isn't hurting any more, but so very sad he never got a chance to find a forever home. I guess, though, it had been with us, which is a blessing for us, as well.

Thankfully, I have the seven healthy pups to focus on - including Winston, the first of all my pups I get to keep, along with my two very happy boys and the baby girl we'll get to meet in just a few months. :)

Here's the link again for more photos. This may be the last time I get a chance to post individual ones on Chasing Revery. :)

https://plus.google.com/photos/100534894613722091866/albums/5874932333853039937

Yogi Bear


Winston (Mine!!!)


Laila


Lilly


Baxter


Eve


Jada

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments