Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The Boys

When Kris and I were talking about having another baby after our first, I was not sold. I loved this little boy so much and I didn't want to take anything away from him. I was terrified of sibling rivalry as well and the jealousy that comes from being one and then two.

I was so wrong. Don't mistake me. They don't like to share. They do get jealous of one another, but it is not who they are, or what they do. 90% of the time, these are my boys.



They love each other and share with each other and take care of each other. Joshua is excited whenever Sebastian learns something he can take credit for. Sebastian is over the moon whenever he's able to finally do something big brother can do.

I take as many photos like this as I can. I'm looking forward to the day I can take this photo and match it to one next year, in five years, in twenty. Two brothers, side by side, loving and enjoying one another.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments